Raise your hand if you’ve ever found yourself desperately wishing life were a little simpler? We TOTALLY feel you girl, and in today’s episode we are joined by none other than the queen of simplicity herself, Emily Ley.
Emily is a wife, a mom to 3, creator of the Simplified Planner, and author of A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living, which officially hits the shelves TOMORROW, November 21st!
In this episode we’re exploring what exactly it means to embrace simplicity in all areas of your life, especially as busy wives and moms, and you’re going to hear us share some practical tips that we hope you’ll be able to take and apply to your own life.
What You'll Hear:
- Emily sharing a candid behind-the-scenes look at the ups and downs of journey as a wife, mom, and successful (busy!) business owner
- How Emily has endeavored to stop living "with her hair on fire" and what it means to embrace living "medium"
- The life-changing power of a poster board and sharpie
- Why embracing your season of life is essential
Links & Resources:
- The Simplified Planner
- Grace Not Perfection: Embracing Simplicity, Celebrating Joy
- A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living
- Emily's Instagram
This Episode is Brought to You By...
The Simplicity Method is a revolutionary online course specially designed for the woman who’s ready to trade in her busy, chaotic, overwhelming life for a life of focus, freedom and simplicity.
You’ll learn a powerful, and proven 3-step process that will help you simplify literally everyarea of your filled-to-overflowing life.
We’ll cover mindset, goals, faith, self care, schedule, relationships, home, work and SO much more.
If you’re ready to stop trying to keep up with your life and start living it on purpose with greater ease, click the button below to enroll today!
Thanks so much for tuning in and following along with us! If you enjoyed, be sure to help us reach more women with our message of hope and encouragement by hopping over to iTunes and leaving a rating and review. (Don't forget to subscribe while you're there!)