In this episode we’re exploring how to be intentional about focusing on what really matters this holiday season by evaluating and reframing our expectations, letting go of what steals our peace and joy, and creating space to be blessed and savor the season.
If the holidays already have you feeling stressed and you want to make sure that you go into this season with vision and intention, we hope you’ll grab a cup of coffee, sit down and enjoy
What You'll Hear:
- The importance of learning to prune back areas of your life to create space for your life to flourish
- How to refocus and recenter on what matters most during this season
- How to decide what gets a place in your life and what doesn't
- Why we are advocates of choosing less during this time of the year (and always!)
- How to evaluate your expectations and let go of toxic mindsets
- Tips for creating physical space in your home to create space for the new and reduce your mental load
Links & Resources:
This Episode is Brought to You By...
Simplify with Trello is a bite-sized course designed to help busy women just like you learn to plan, organize and manage life with greater ease.
Trello is an incredible online tool that has revolutionized the way that we run our lives and businesses and we want to see as many women as possible experience the same benefits that we have by using Trello to simplify.
If you’re ready to get organized and start living on purpose, running your life so it’s not running you, check out Simplify with Trello and get enrolled today!
Thanks so much for tuning in and following along with us! If you enjoyed, be sure to help us reach more women with our message of hope and encouragement by hopping over to iTunes and leaving a rating and review. (Don't forget to subscribe while you're there!)