It's that time of year where many of us will be traveling far and wide to visit loved ones as we celebrate the holidays, and traveling as a family can definitely have its challenges!
In this episode we're joined by the lovely Tsh Oxenreider, Creator of The Art Of Simple, Host of The Simple Show, and Author of books like At Home in The World, Notes from a Blue Bike and Organized Simplicity.
She is sharing from her wealth of experience traveling with her husband and three children around the world, and we hope that after tuning into this conversation, you feel encouraged as you embark on your next travels with your family!
What You'll Hear:
- The importance of evaluating and refocusing expectations surrounding family traveling
- How reducing what you take with you while you travel can reduce stress
- Why you should have a family bucket list when you travel to stay focused and purposeful
- How to focus on what matters and let go what doesn't when you travel
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Simple
- The Simple Collective
- Organized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living
- Notes from a Blue Bike: The Art of Living Intentionally in a Chaotic World
- At Home in the World: Reflections on Belonging While Wandering the Globe
This Episode is Brought to You By...
Does motherhood feel more like a hurricane of chaos that you're surviving rather than the awesome, joy-filled season you want it to be?
The Unburdened mini-course is exactly what you need.
If you're wanting to sort through the clutter in your mind, home, calendar, health, routines, and relationships, this guide will help you go from drowning in a sea of stress and overwhelm to owning your time and living the best version of your life.
Thanks so much for tuning in and following along with us! If you enjoyed, be sure to help us reach more women with our message of hope and encouragement by hopping over to iTunes and leaving a rating and review. (Don't forget to subscribe while you're there!)