In this third and final installment of our 3-part Intentional Motherhood series we are excited to share a handful of practical, tactical tips, strategies and ideas that have helped us approach and pursue motherhood with intention.
We hope you find some encouragement, walk away with some great ideas and enjoy as we dive into this episode together!
What You'll Hear:
- How to create space for intentional family fun, without being over the top or overwhelming
- Why creating flexible structure is essential to thriving kids and a thriving family
- The importance of making your husband a priority and remembering that your relationship came before kids
- How giving choices helps kids feel like they have some control over their lives and prepares them to be good decision-makers
- How to connect with why your kids behave the way they do, without singularly focusing on behavior modification
- Why it's so important to keep yourself fueled physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally
Links & Resources:
This Episode is Brought to You By...
Does motherhood feel more like a hurricane of chaos that you're surviving rather than the awesome, joy-filled season you want it to be?
The Unburdened mini-course is exactly what you need.
If you're wanting to sort through the clutter in your mind, home, calendar, health, routines, and relationships, this guide will help you go from drowning in a sea of stress and overwhelm to owning your time and living the best version of your life.
Thanks so much for tuning in and following along with us! If you enjoyed, be sure to help us reach more women with our message of hope and encouragement by hopping over to iTunes and leaving a rating and review. (Don't forget to subscribe while you're there!)