In this episode we're sharing a behind the scenes look at the daily rhythms & routines that help us keep our lives, families, homes and businesses running each day.
We hope this sneak peek will inspire and encourage you as you seek to develop rhythms and routines to simplify and streamline your very full life!
What You'll Hear:
- The nitty gritty details of how we both structure our daily rhythms and routines in our lives, homes and businesses.
- How our rhythms and routines have changed and evolved as our seasons of life have shifted
- Practical tips for creating and implementing rhythms and routines that work for you
Links & References:
- The Secret for Moms Who Want to Get More Done
- The Simplicity Sessions: How to Simplify Your Schedule
- Your Guide to Time Blocking
This Episode is Brought to You By...
The Simplicity Method is a revolutionary online course specially designed for the woman who’s ready to trade in her busy, chaotic, overwhelming life for a life of focus, freedom and simplicity.
You’ll learn a powerful, and proven 3-step process that will help you simplify literally every area of your filled-to-overflowing life.
We’ll cover mindset, goals, faith, self care, schedule, relationships, home, work and SO much more.
If you’re ready to stop trying to keep up with your life and start living it on purpose with greater ease, click the button below to enroll today!
Thanks so much for tuning in and following along with us! If you enjoyed, be sure to help us reach more women with our message of hope and encouragement by hopping over to iTunes and leaving a rating and review. (Don't forget to subscribe while you're there!)