In this episode we’re joined by wife, homeschooling mom of four, and author of (I'm Failing at This) Thing Called Home, Brooke Sailer to chat about how to find hope and joy when you feel overwhelmed by your homemaking.
Brooke is full of amazing, incredible wisdom and we know you'll walk away feeling so inspired and so encouraged in not just the area of your homemaking, but life in general. Enjoy!
What You'll Hear:
- A revolutionary way to change how you think about homemaking (it's a SKILL, not a talent!)
- How to shift from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset
- Why success in homemaking has so much to do with learning to change how you see and think about change
- The importance of tuning into your inner dialogue and changing what you're telling yourself about yourself
- How to start seeking and cultivating the best kind of home management for you
- Why learning to let go is one of the most powerful homemaking tools there is
- A reminder that you and your role will change as your seasons of life change
- How to simplify your homemaking and find practical solutions to save you from drowning in it all
Links & References:
- Brooke Sailer, Author of (I'm Failing At) This Thing Called Home
- Brooke's Blog
- Chandler Bolt's Self Publishing School
- Lisa Bevere
This Episode is Brought to You By...
Are you tired of feeling frazzled, overwhelmed and exhausted? Like there's too much to do, too little time and not enough you to go around?
Have you been walking around carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders, trying to be your best self and live your best life, but constantly feeling like you're coming up short?
On Thursday, August 24th at 2pm Eastern join Kelsey for a FREE, live masterclass where she'll be sharing her personal method for un-complicating literally every area of your overwhelming life in just 3 simple steps - so you can start actually living the life you were made for!)
If you're ready to step up and start running your life, instead of continuing to let it run you, then don't wait another second - save your spot and come join us for this FREE, live masterclass!
Thanks so much for tuning in and following along with us! If you enjoyed, be sure to help us reach more women with our message of hope and encouragement by hopping over to iTunes and leaving a rating and review. (Don't forget to subscribe while you're there!)