In this episode we’re talking all about how incredibly powerful the words we use can be, and why it’s so important to choose them with intention.
You’ll hear us share real, personal examples of how the power of words has impacted our lives, and hopefully walk away inspired to change the words you’re using in your own life every day.
What You'll Hear:
- How our words affect how we feel about ourselves, our lives, our circumstances
- How we can shape our experience of life through the things we think and the words we speak
- How our words as wives and mothers deeply affect our husbands and children
- Why words have the power of life or death, to build up, or tear down (and why this is a biblical concept!)
- Allie share her family's story about how speaking different words about herself, her life and her circumstances literally changed things almost overnight
Links & References:
- Brooke Sailer, Author of (I'm Failing At) This Thing Called Home
- Ep 020: Overcoming Your Biggest Hurdles with Mindset Shifts
- Free Guided Affirmations workbook
- "The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit." - Proverbs 18:21
- "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen." - Ephesians 4:29
- "Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone." - Colossians 4:6
This Episode is Brought to You By...
Does motherhood feel more like a hurricane of chaos that you're surviving rather than the awesome, joy-filled season you want it to be?
The Unburdened mini-course is exactly what you need.
If you're wanting to sort through the clutter in your mind, home, calendar, health, routines, and relationships, this guide will help you go from drowning in a sea of stress and overwhelm to owning your time and living the best version of your life.
Click the button below to learn more and enroll today!
Thanks so much for tuning in and following along with us! If you enjoyed, be sure to help us reach more women with our message of hope and encouragement by hopping over to iTunes and leaving a rating and review. (Don't forget to subscribe while you're there!)