In this episode we are joined by the lovely Sami Womack from A Sunny Side Up Life to discuss how to reduce the amount of stress in our lives by simplifying our finances.
If you're inclined to skip this one because you either think it doesn't apply to you OR you don't want to spend 30 minutes listening to us talk about money, we urge you - PLEASE take the time to listen in!
We really believe you'll find hope and encouragement as you listen to this episode and hear the stories and tips that are shared. So, if you're ready - let's dive in!
What You'll Hear:
- Sami's incredible story of tackling her family's nearly half a million dollar mountain of debt
- The mindset shifts that have to take place if you want to simplify your approach to your finances
- Why sometimes you need to have courage to do crazy things
- An important lesson in evaluating where your heart truly lies based on how you're handling your money
- How knowing what you want most will help you make decisions that move you in that direction
Links & References:
- Dave Ramsey
- Take Control of Your Spending (free 5-day email course)
- Your Sunny Money Method (get $10 off!)
This Episode is Brought to You By...
Your Sunny Money Method is a simple approach to family budgeting. This course has been designed for the overwhelmed woman who wants to help her family break free from financial survival mode.
With short, actionable lessons, no fluff, and an affordable enrollment fee Your Sunny Money Method will help you work through the why and how of setting up your family's budget in just 30 days.
Click the button below to receive $10 off when you pre-order this course, which will become available in early September 2017.
Thanks so much for tuning in and following along with us! If you enjoyed, be sure to help us reach more women with our message of hope and encouragement by hopping over to iTunes and leaving a rating and review. (Don't forget to subscribe while you're there!)